- Corridor Calendar: Week of April 13, 2018
Priceless Prom Project is open on April 10, 16 and 20. Hours are 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at 122 N. ...
- Strategies for raising ‘little wounded people’
Whether in utero or through the environment, babies and children exposed to substances may exhibit challenging behavior and thought processes ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Jackson
Jackson, the Student of the Week, is a kind and respectful third grader who loves to help his teacher and ...
- Substitute teacher brings speech contest to high school
Robert Shegog, substitute teacher for the Humboldt Unified School District, noticed the high school offered no basic speech classes.
- Ask the Contractor: Construction industry offers well-paying careers
As the economy in Yavapai County recovers from the Great Recession — December 2007 – June 2009, with peak
- HUSD Student of the Week: Austin
Austin D. at Humboldt Elementary School is the Student of the Week.
- Prescott Valley FFA students win at Arizona career development events
AAEC Prescott Valley FFA students won two state FFA Career Development Event competitions March 2 at the University of Arizona ...
- Ask the Contractor: HVAC tips for a comfy home, all summer long
We just purchased our first new home, and we are a bit concerned over the operation of our HVAC (heating, ...
- Prescott Valley Police honor outstanding officers, personnel during annual banquet
Prescott Valley Police Department awarded outstanding officers and staff Friday evening, March 23, during its annual banquet at the Prescott ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Harper
Harper Brooks is such a wonderful role model to her peers at Granville Elementary.
- Corridor Calendar: Week of March 28, 2018
Corridor Calendar: Week of March 28, 2018
- An egg-citing time in Prescott Valley
Nathan Webb, 3, is intent on finding eggs at Prescott Valley’s 15th annual Eggstravaganza on Saturday, March 24, on the ...
- Ask the Contractor: For floor remodeling, carpet, hardwood or other?
We are remodeling our home. I want carpet; my husband wants wood.
- Eggstravaganza eggs-tra special family event
For the 15th year, the Town of Prescott Valley invites the public to partake of a fun event from 9 ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Miley
Miley Kerivan from Coyote Springs Elementary is the HUSD Student of the Week. Miley strives to do and be her ...
- Ask the contractor: Workshop offers training in rainwater harvesting
Did you know that one inch of rain on a 1,000-square-foot roof can yield roughly 600 gallons of water?
- Police officers on assignment at PV charter school campus
Even though teachers and staff at Prescott Valley School, a charter K-8 school, pride themselves on having a safe campus ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Jack
Congratulations to our HUSD Student of the Week, Jack.
- Corridor Calendar: Week of March 14
St. Patrick’s Day at Meals on Wheels will be held Friday, March 16, with a “wearin’ of the green.” Serving ...
- Ask the contractor: Critters like to nibble landscaping
We are new to Prescott and “something” is eating our shrubs. We have never been faced with a plant-eating culprit ...
- EPA getting close to cleanup options on Superfund site
The more urgent remediation from the effects of historical mining in Humboldt was the cleanup of residential yards that contained ...
- HUSD Teacher of the Month: Mr. Joshua Schreiner
Granville Elementary is honored and proud to recognize Mr. Joshua Schreiner as the February HUSD Certified Employee of the Month.
- Cordes Lakes Community yard sale huge success
The Community Yard Sale on Saturday, March 3, was certainly a popular item on everyone’s agenda.
- HUSD Student of the Week: Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore is a sixth grade student who was chosen unanimously by his peers and teachers as Student of the ...
- Ask the Contractor: New technology for septic tank drain fields, old timey remedy for hard water stains
We “heard through the grape vine” there is a new, environmentally friendly replacement to the traditional stone and pipe drain ...