- Senior Menus: Sept. 25-29
Senior Menus for the week of Monday, 09-25, to Friday, 09-29
- Ask the Contractor: Your paint questions answered
We are considering painting the exterior of our home and the painter wants to use a Sherwin-Williams product called Duration.
- Photo: American Legion raises flags
It seems that more traditions are being lost and things that should be remembered are being forgotten.
- Corridor Calendar: Week of Sept. 13
NEW YOUTH PROGRAM is doing well at the Cordes Lakes at the Community Center, 16357 S. Cordes Lakes Drive.
- Ask the Contractor: Beware of roof repair scams
We have been subject to three door-to-door salesmen trolling through our neighborhood telling us we have hail damage and they ...
- Yavapai Flute Circle celebrates 2-year anniversary
Don Schiller remembers his mother buying him an old, wooden flute as a vacation souvenir years ago.
- People & Places: Library departments collaborate for ‘adulting’ series
Being an adult is hard, something the staff at the Prescott Valley Public Library know all too well.
- HUSD Student of the Week: Kayden
Kayden is in his second year at Bright Futures Preschool and we are so excited to have him back.
- Ask the Contractor: Year-round deck care provides hours of enjoyment
We just moved to Cottonwood from Ohio and are thrilled with the outdoor living.
- HUSD Student of the Week: Ava Lee
In just the first week of school, Ava is a role model in responsibility, respectfulness, and being an engaged learner.
- Women’s retreat focuses on loss, hope
The subject of Loss and Hope for the Women’s Retreat hosted by Mayer Community Church was certainly timely with the ...
- Ask the Contractor: Don’t need Superman to crack large boulders
With the entire world of knowledge just a few mouse-clicks away, it has never been easier than it is right ...
- People & Places: Prescott Valley quilters learn from each other
Since 2015, the Prescott Valley Quilters Club has been meeting at the Prescott Valley Public Library and although its members ...
- Ask the Contractor: Grasshoppers a fascinating nuisance
On my 5-mile walks this past weekend I noticed the “littles” are jumping around and believe me, it never is ...
- Corridor Briefs: Week of Aug. 18, 2017
Produce will be available on Aug 24. Sign-up starts at 7 a.m. and the doors are CLOSED and LOCKED at ...
- Jann Watts this year’s Deserving Woman
As the recipient of this year’s Deserving Woman award, Jann Watts said she was shocked and that she felt undeserving ...
- Ask the Contractor: A primer on homeowners insurance
With the recent fires and floods that occurred in our county, we have received several insurance questions.
- Doing business with a relational touch
After 10 years of business, owning SMARTgirls Resale Fashion, giving back to the community, founding Hope Still Floats, starting the ...
- PV Library puts up Little Free Library
It all started back in April during National Library Month when the library events committee was coming up with ideas ...
- People and Places: Buy beads & more, take classes at Beads to You
Though she’s had the store since December 2015, Beads to You co-owner Mary Palais said beads have been her passion ...
- Cooking with Diane: Fresh Peach Crisp
This year we finally got peaches on our tree, so to keep the birds from eating them all I picked ...
- Mayer Area Meals On Wheels receives grant
With dodging fires and floods and helping others during these disastrous events, Mayer Area Meals on Wheels was grateful to ...