- Search & Rescue wishes go to school
Students with the Prescott Valley School Peer Assistance Leadership program gathered items from the Central Arizona Animal Search and Rescue’s ...
- Corridor calendar: Week of June 20, 2018
The Cordes Lakes Library is currently open for signing up for the Summer Reading Program. There are many events scheduled ...
- Ask the Contractor: Asbestos ceilings? Who you gonna call?
This past week a call came in from a local Realtor who inquired about “popcorn” ceilings.
- People and Places: Donations commence for conservation easement in Dewey-Humboldt
Two generous donations in a fundraising campaign for the conservation easement in Dewey-Humboldt recently arrived to the Central Arizona Land ...
- No water, sewer rate hikes this year
Town council members met June 7 in Study Session to look at the Prescott Valley water and sewer rates, and ...
- Ask the Contractor: It’s important: Hire licensed contractors
Each year, the Registrar of Contractors investigates thousands of complaints from consumers against unlicensed entities attempting to perform contracting work.
- Ask the Contractor: Don’t panic; a 20-day notice is not a lien
This week, four calls came in from homeowners receiving Preliminary 20 Day Notices in the mail.
- Ask the Contractor: Thanks for successful Home & Garden Show
After zipping up and turning out the lights and leaving the building, as they say, after the 40th Annual Yavapai ...
- Liberty Traditional School students win art contest
Three students from Liberty Traditional School were the only Arizona winners in the Fraternal Order of Eagles’ 2018 Children’s Art ...
- People & Places: ‘Don’t sell yourself short’ message given to girls at Sister to Sister luncheon
Chief Deborah Black of the Prescott Police Department told a group of young women she never aspired to be a ...
- Winners listed for Prescott Valley parade
The Prescott Valley Early Bird Lions Club is pleased to announce the following award recipients for the 40th annual Prescott ...
- 40th annual Home & Garden show is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 18-20
The 40th Annual Yavapai County Contractors Association Home and Garden Show will get underway this weekend at the Prescott Valley ...
- Ask the Contractor: Home and Garden Show set for this weekend in Prescott Valley
The 40th annual Yavapai County Contractors Association Home and Garden Show is finally here!
- HUSD Student of the Week: Daniela
We are pleased to recognize Daniela Salmeron-Vega from Granville Elementary as the HUSD Student of the Week.
- Agua Fria River easement donated to Central Arizona Land Trust for preservation
It was 21 years ago that Garry and Denise Rogers purchased about 16 acres near the Agua Fria River in ...
- People & Places: Marshmallow fling, planetarium, electric vehicles, all part of science festival
Twelve students from the Prescott Valley School STEM Club (science, technology, engineering, math) attended the Arizona SciTech Fest at Embry-Riddle ...
- Composite material or real wood for decks?
We need to replace our wood deck and have been told by two contractors that we should consider composite material.
- People & Places: Pregnant woman unable to lift sick dog and drive to vet
Amelia Lundgren found herself in a quandry April 18.
- ‘Wizard of Oz’ theme for PV Days this weekend
Prescott Valley Days celebrates the community with a plethora of events beginning Thursday, May 10, when the Sun Valley Rides ...
- First book in trilogy gives insight into no-budget middle-school classroom
What happens in a public middle school public school where the 60-year-old rookie teacher faces a classroom with no budget, ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Hope
Congratulations to Hope from Coyote Springs for being recognized as the Humboldt Unified School District Student of the Week.
- Ask the Contractor: ‘Instant hot water’ saves water and money
Gosh, my heart is so proud, and our organization is so honored for the readers and supporters of our column.
- HUSD Student of the Week: Kinsley
Kinsley is a preschooler at Bright Futures Preschool.
- Corridor calendar: Week of May 2, 2018
Cinco de Mayo for May 5 is being planned for the Cordes Lakes Center.