- Ask The Contractor: Don’t forget to factor in ‘cost-of-doing business’
A homeowner called last week with a “sharing of information” and wanted to make me aware of a quoted price ...
- Teacher of the Month: Mr. Rosario
The Humboldt Unified School District Teacher of the Month is Mr. Rosario from Glassford Hill Middle School.
- Student of the Week: Jonathan
The Humboldt Unified School District Student of the Week is Humboldt Elementary fifth-grader Jonathan Tso from Mrs. Etcheverry’s class.
- Nonprofits in Brief: Doggie Fashion Show fundraiser set for Nov. 12
The staff and volunteers of Circle L Ranch Animal Rescue & Sanctuary would like to invite the public to Circle ...
- Ask the Contractor: Land survey spares hassle, headaches
We are considering purchasing a parcel of land and our Realtor told us we should really consider paying for a ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Lyla
Iyla Olivas is a first grader at Granville Elementary. We are so proud to recognize this “lil gecko” and all ...
- HUSD career fair a success
On Wednesday, Oct. 25, the third annual Humboldt Unified School District Career Fair took place at Glassford Hill Middle School.
- Ask the Contractor: Problems with hard water, mechanic’s liens
We recently closed on a home and I cannot figure out what is going on with my dishwasher
- Singing songs from her life
Appearing on Prescott Valley’s Theater on the Green at 4 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 29, is Sarah Peacock, a Nashville-based singer/songwriter, ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Jeremy
Coyote Springs Elementary is so very happy to nominate Jeremy Rivera as the Humboldt Unified School District student of the ...
- Yavapai Big Brothers Big Sisters Child of the Week: Diego
Diego loves his new home in Prescott Valley. He thinks it would be perfect if he could just have a ...
- Ask the Contractor: cleaning hacks, leaning tree, money
My husband likes to cook and spatter the grease on the walls and appliances and countertops surrounding the stove. Do ...
- People & Places: 2 NAU/Yavapai students benefit from $1K scholarship
Two $1,000 scholarships will help NAU/Yavapai students Tyler Fitzgerald and Leslie Contreras pay for books and tuition while attending the ...
- Ask The Contractor: Smoke alarms, planning ahead saves lives
Fire Prevention Week, Oct. 8 through Oct. 14, 2017, is the longest running public health observance.
- People & Places: That ’70s Store offers vintage items, clothing from ’60s and ’70s
Still going strong after 2.5 years in Mayer, That ’70s Store continues to attract not just “those of a certain ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Reagan
Reagan Puckett is a sixth-grader at Mountain View Elementary in the Humboldt Unified School District who was just elected student ...
- Ask the Contractor: Ceiling fans, exhaust fans both useful
Since Philip Diehl’s invention of the first electric ceiling fan in 1882, ceiling fans have evolved to become the most ...
- Studio tour going to be fun, says PV artist
This year’s Prescott Area Artists’ Studio Tour is going to be so much fun, said Prescott Valley artist Annessa Morrison.
- First Paint & Sip a success
On Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017, Len Whitebear held her introductory class of Paint & Sip at the ’50s Diner on ...
- HUSD Student of the Week: Conner
Conner Andrews, a sixth grader at Liberty Traditional who has been with us since Kindergarten, is an Eagle we are ...
- HUSD Teacher of the Month: Lindsey Brewer
Every month a teacher is chosen to honor as “HUSD VIP.”
- Ask the Contractor: Contract agreements should be clear, detailed
This past week I met with two families with contract issues.
- Senior Menus: Sept. 25-29
Senior Menus for the week of Monday, 09-25, to Friday, 09-29